ONESQA has developed closer collaboration with several foreign organizations by recognizing the importance of continuous building and improving of external quality assurance systems of education for its national development; believing that co-operation in external quality assurance will be of mutual interest and contribute to the improvement of quality of education; and promoting co-operation through equality and reciprocity in external quality assurance.
ONESQA has signed agreements with 18 quality assurance agencies as follows:
- Accreditation Committee of Cambodia (ACC), Cambodia
- Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), U.S.A.
- Commission on Higher Education (CHED), the Philippines
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP), U.S.A.
- Council of International Schools, Inc. (CIS), the Netherlands
- Department of Higher Education (Upper Myanmar), Ministry of Education, Myanmar
- Educational Development Trust, United Kingdom
- Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan (HEEACT), Taiwan
- Japan University Accreditation Association (JUAA), Japan
- Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), Malaysia
- National Accreditation Agency for Higher Education (NAAHE), Indonesia
- National Institution for Academic Degrees and Quality Enhancement of Higher Education (NIAD-QE) , Japan
- National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS), Pakistan
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC), U.S.A.
- Taiwan Assessment and Evaluation Association (TWAEA), Taiwan
- The Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften, der Informatik, der Naturwissenschaften und der Mathematik e.V. (ASIIN), Germany
- The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, a 21st Century Organization (ABEST21), Japan
- Vietnam Quality Management Agency (VQA), Ministry of Education and Training, Vietnam